MATRIX FACE LIFT
Nowadays everything over fast, new technologies arrive that makes big differences in aesthetic, cosmetic and surgery market. Meanwhile, Derma Sculpture Signature and the best seller is Matrix Full Face Lift. By using the unique methods to apply deep into your skin with 100% guarantee result.
Matrix Full Face Lift is the answer for the individuals who want quick, effective and less traumatic results and do not want treatment visits.
Matrix Full Face Lift provides immediate results and long lasting effect with lot of benefits for skin rejunevation as well as improving skin structure. You will look better and younger with Matrix Full Face Lift fine threads face lifting and skin rejunevation. The shape of your face will be transformed into a V shape silhouette, look smarter and sharper features. Your cheek, chin and neck will be tighter and slimmer. You will be very happy with the results of Matrix Full Face Lift treatment.
Matrix Lift causes less or even no downtime and you can go back to work or put make up or sun screen on and doing your daily activities with no concern.
Matrix Lift is based on soluble threads made of PCL used in cardiovascular surgery and fine ligatures for long time; helps naturally produce a skin tightening effect and face lifting at the same time, Matrix Lift is safe, gives immediate results and less downtime.
Matrix Lift stimulates skin tissues in building new collagen and fibroblasts to create skin tightening from inside out.
Dimple is the most wonderful creation on faces. Some of them born naturally with dimple but most of them not.
The benefits of getting dimple:
- No one gets tired of your selfie. No matter what filter you use or how many duck faces you make, if your dimples are featured than its hard for some of your followers to resist your Instagram or Facebook photos.
- You look younger every time you grin. With every smile comes a drink from the fountain of youth. Dimples can make you have a baby face, and you will often facing on people ask, “can I have a look at your I.D.?
- You look cuter with them. You were a cutie pie as a baby and that cuteness stayed with you as you grew.
- Your smile is more flawless. In addition to your face, dimples can enhance your smile as well. Even if you have spinach stuck between your teeth, your dimples takes the focus away on those things.
- Most importantly, they attract your crush. In terms of appearance, your dimples are probably the first thing that sticks out to your crush and in combination with your blushes, will make you look charming.
ANCE SCAR & SKIN PORES SOLUTION
Acne and pores are one of the most common skin conditions worldwide today. It does not discriminate, affecting teenagers and adults, men and women alike, yet it’s a subject that is rarely discussed and when it is, the myths surrounding the subject make it hard to fathom the facts from the fiction.
The treatment using in Derma Sculpture are natural nutrients. Therefore, it is suitable for all skin types and physically you will felt that your skin are moiturize and getting healthier each treatment. Treated areas will slightly red. It takes about days to fully recover. It is important to follow doctor’s post treatment instruction to recovery quickly. The number of session are very depending on individual face conditions to achieve the best result. You will look glowy and moiturizing after the treatment.
WRINKLES/ FINE LINES
Wrinkles and fine lines form because of a variety of things, including the natural aging process, damage from the sun, general muscle movement, gravity, injury, surgery, acne, smoking and other skin conditions that have a tendency to scar.
Wrinkles and fine lines can be developed as following statement:
- Crow’s Feet; laughter and smiling causes crow’s feet to develop around the outer corners of the eyes. This is because of repeated muscle movement. Squinting can also cause crow’s feet. Most people notice the first signs of aging around their eyes. Sunscreen should always be worn on the face to avoid sun damage. The skin around your eyes is the thinnest skin on your body, which means this area is more susceptible to wrinkles.
- Worry Lines; It is undeniable that stress and wrinkles are related. Each human has chromosomes, which are the structures in our cells that contain our genes. Regions called telomeres are at the end of our chromosomes. People who experience high levels of stress have shorter telomeres in a faster period of time. It is likely that people develop wrinkles because of our lifestyle and the stress we experience.
- Frown Lines; Deep frown lines can be caused by sun damage and the natural aging process. As we age and our skin becomes damaged, the skin loses its elasticity. Genetic makeup and hormones can also lead to frown lines.